We will introduce the classic course of the walk。
blog

Monument

Of long-established of the 1895 founding Somemonoya "Nezu-Chojiya"

Chojiya of Nezu is、Founded by 1895、This dyeing shop of long-established。 Since the previously has been flowing in the front of the shop is Aizen river、That's right took up shop in this land。Although we are currently the river are filled、Whether this narrow road is in the ward boundaries in Bunkyo-ku and Taito Ward would be remnants of Aizen river。 Also it is put goods of the sum such as towel。It is perfect for souvenir。 Unfortunately, the building has been demolished, but was reopened in January 2014。 Sponsoring

PAGETOP
Copyright © Yanesen walk .com All Rights Reserved.
This site is created in the WordPress extension design skin of the theme "BizVektor" "BizVektor Vast"。