We will introduce the classic course of the walk。
blog
  • HOME »
  • blog »
  • Attractions - attractions

Attractions - attractions

Was walking in the Ogai Mori Soseki Natsume et al., "Yabushita street"

The Yabushita street in the vicinity of watching tide Tower of Ogai Mori、Nezu is a narrow road that leads from the shrine back gate to Komagome direction。Walk when you go to now even Nezu Shrine。 Many of the literati Bokkyaku Ya visit to the watch tide Tower of Ogai Mori who lived nearby、Takuboku Ishikawa、Ichiyo Higuchi、It seems to have been Soseki Natsume, et al walking area。There is also a monument of Mishio Tower marks。 Once upon a time it has a narrow road width、Snow of the day is so bush on both sides seemed much longer to walk choked the road under the weight of snow。 Sponsoring

Loquat Bridge traces of the vestiges of Aizen river

Snake road, which is also the specialty of Yanaka walk、That it's a relic of Aizen river would not a few of you know。 Speaking of the vestiges of Aizen river、Chojiya's and the 1895 founding、Will this much loquat Bridge marks。 Natsume is a bridge that came out to "Sanshiro" of Soseki。Since it is not far from the cat of the house、It will was a walk course。 Sponsoring

Hongo Oiwake milestone marks (4km to Nihonbashi)

There is a mark of "4km to Nihonbashi" in the vicinity of the Hongo University of Tokyo Akamon。 That is 4km from Nihonbashi、Is that there was also a milestone of Nakasendo (Nakasendo) originating from the Nihonbashi。Currently, there are still as "Hongo Oiwake milestone mark"。 Takasakiya who is at the milestone mark is、Is a liquor store of long-established much more than 200 years, which was founded in treasure calendar year。 here、Shogun is also the starting point branches to sunlight Onari the road when you go to Nikko Toshogu。Since the old days of Nakasendo and the root of the current Hongo street is a little different、And "4km to Nihonbashi," said Hongo Oiwake milestone mark has an error about 100m is。 Sponsoring

An exhaust port leading to the site of the Manseibashi Station

It is an exhaust port near the Mansei Bridge over the Kanda River.。Not just an exhaust port、It connects to the former site of Manseibashi Station on the Tokyo Subway (now Ginza Line)。Located between Suehirocho Station and Kanda Station、It seems that it was only open for about two years during the extension work (around 1930 to 1931)。There are still traces、You did it in Bratamori。 Sponsoring

Sendagi elementary school is the alma mater of Kosuke Kitajima players

文京区の循環バスびーぐるの通り道にある千駄木小学校はロンドン五輪にも出場した水泳の北島康介選手の出身校です明治42年(1909年)創立で、100周年を超える名門でもありますこの道をもう少し歩いて行き大通りを左に曲がった駒込病院の前あたりにとてもおいしいパン屋さんがあります(店の名前はクラスティだったかな?)サンドイッチの種類が結構いろいろあって優柔不断な私はいつも長時間迷ってしまいます毎日でも通いたいパン屋さんです散歩中の小腹を見たしたい方はぜひ。 Sponsoring

Soseki Natsume's former residence mark, "落雲 Museum" of the stone monument only is alive and well

夏目漱石旧居跡が文京区にありますが残念ながら石碑のみです谷根千散歩のエリア内なので根津神社に参拝するついでに時間があれば訪問してみてください。 Also、なぜか、2月21日は「漱石の日」らしいです漱石の誕生日は1867年2月9日亡くなったのは1916年12月9日漱石の1000円札が初めて発行されたのが1984年11月1日と何にもちなんでないような気がするのですが実は文部省から打診された博士号の授与を辞退する手紙を送ったのが2月21日だったことに由来するらしいです少しわかりづらいですね「我輩は猫である」にちなんで、2月22日(ニャン・ニャン・ニャン)の方が良くないですか?と思ったりします。 This is why、せっかくの漱石の日なので旧居跡を訪ねてみました場所は根津神社の近くで根津裏門坂を上って徒歩5分くらいでしょうか人気の散歩スポットなのであえて紹介するまでもないと思いますがイギリス留学から帰国した明治36年ここ旧千駄木町57番地に居を構えたらしいです「猫の家」としても有名で作品の舞台になった「我輩は猫である」をはじめ「坊ちゃん」「倫敦塔」「草枕」などの作品を次々に生み出した地でもあります漱石が住む前の明治23年には森鴎外も住んでいたそうなのでまさに聖地というかご利益スポットですね作家を志す方はぜひ訪問をこの家漱石作品でも描かれており「我輩は猫である」では「落雲館中学」の生徒とのバトルが「落雲館に群がる敵軍は…」「…一書を落雲館校長に奉って少々御取締をと哀願した」「落雲館の生徒ならなぜむやみに侵入した」などなど「落雲館」というキーワードが35回も登場しますがあまり良いようには書かれておりませんよほど学校のにぎやかさが創作活動にマイナスだったんでしょうかこの「落雲館」ご存知の方も多いとは思いますが裏にある「郁文館」がモデルになったといわれておりますその郁文館現在ではあのワタミの渡邉美樹社長を理事長にむかえ「郁文館夢学園」と名前を変えていますおっと「落雲館」が「郁文館夢学園」に改名したわけではないので誤解のないように郁文館は明治22年創立、120年を超える伝統校です夢がありますなーというわけでここで一句 漱石の旧居の裏に“夢”がある スポンサーリンク

The starting point of Yanaka Seven Lucky Gods is red paper Niou

Tokakuji Temple within walking distance from Tabata Station、Red paper Niou is famous to pray for sick healing paste the red paper to the bad place。Has also been enshrined god of longevity of Yanaka Seven Lucky Gods。Adjacent to Tabata Hachiman Shrine is the shrine that originated from Minamoto no Yoritomo and Tsuruoka Hachimangu.。 Good weather、These three consecutive holidays are the best days to visit the Yanaka Seven Lucky Gods.。Tokakuji Temple at the start of "Fukurokuju" by Yanaka Shichifukujin is famous for Akagami Nio。 It is two that look like a red mass that is crisp in the photo。It is a matter of sticking red paper on a bad place and praying for healing of the illness.。Nio is no longer visible due to all the red paper。 Amida Nyorai shining golden in this temple、Dainichi Nyorai is sitting、The ground pattern Aoi also shines golden、It's perfect for starting a bright year with good luck。 The place is about 400m walk from the north exit of Tabata station (opposite Ueno area) and walk to the left (inside the Yamanote line).。 For comparison、The main deity is Fudo Myo。 Sponsoring

The last of Fujimi slope of Mount Fuji can be seen

日暮里駅の近くにある富士見坂からの富士山ですビルの間からうっすらと見えていました都心の「富士見坂」もあちこちに高層ビルが建ち富士山が見える最後の富士見坂でしたこの日暮里の富士見坂も例外なく新宿区に建設されたビルによって完全な姿の富士山は見えなくなりました。 For comparison、富士山に夕日が沈む「ダイヤモンド富士」は1月29日〜31日ごろに見られます。 Sponsoring

After praying for a pass at Yushima Tenjin, don't forget Togakushi Shrine

合格祈願で有名な湯島天神です勉強で忙しかったり遠くに住んでいて参拝できないという方画像の下のところに自分も絵馬を飾ったというイメージで頑張ってください湯島天神の起源は戸隠神社のご祭神である天之手力雄命(あめのたぢからをのみこと)を祀ったことだとされています湯島天神の境内には戸隠神社が併設されていますこちらのパワーもすごいですご利益目当ての方はお忘れなく! スポンサーリンク

田端・谷中・上野にまたがる谷中七福神

「谷中七福神めぐりをしよう!」という方七つのお寺は田端から上野にまたがっています七つすべてまわるなら田端の東覚寺(福禄寿)から始めるか上野の不忍池弁天堂(弁財天)から始めるのが効率的ですよ七つのお寺と最寄り駅をまとめておきます全部まわると2〜3時間くらいですかね途中休憩を入れて福禄寿(東覚寺)田端駅 恵比寿(青雲寺)西日暮里駅 布袋(修性院)西日暮里駅 毘沙門天(天王寺)日暮里駅 寿老人(長安寺)日暮里駅 大黒天(護国院)上野駅/鶯谷駅 弁財天(弁天堂)上野駅/根津駅/湯島駅 「1つだけめぐるからおすすめを教えて!」という方大黒天(護国院)か弁財天ですかねー両方お金関係ですが上野も近いしお守りもいろいろあるしアフター七福神の「鰻の伊豆栄」も近いし!あと酒悦で福神漬けを買って鈴本演芸場で笑って福をむかえるのはいかがでしょうか? スポンサーリンク

地下鉄の踏み切り(銀座線・上野検車区)

「地下鉄の踏み切り」普通は必要ないですよね地下を走るのでそんなわけで非常に珍しいのですが東京メトロ銀座線の上野検車区には地下鉄唯一の踏み切りがあります銀座線の上野駅の近くにあります車両基地に向かう途中に列車が道路を横切るための踏み切りです。 Sponsoring

正岡子規記念球場(上野公園)

「なぜ正岡子規が野球?」と思った方正岡子規は野球が好きで上野公園内でよく野球をして遊んでいたそうです。Also、「打者」「走者」「直球」など現在でも普通に使われている多くの野球用語を翻訳しましたその功績が認められ、2002年に野球殿堂入りしていますこのようなことから、2006年に上野恩賜公園開園式典130周年を記念し正岡子規記念球場(上野恩賜公園野球場)という愛称の球場が誕生しました。 For comparison、『「ベースボール」を初めて「野球」と訳したのが正岡子規で』というよく聞く雑学っぽい話は間違いで実際は中馬庚(ちゅうまんかなえ)です。 Sponsoring

1 2 »
PAGETOP
Copyright © Yanesen walk .com All Rights Reserved.
This site is created in the WordPress extension design skin of the theme "BizVektor" "BizVektor Vast"。